Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fat Camp - Day 23


The power of the cream shake compels you! (Photo by SummerTX)

Good lord, I'm approaching a month of fat camp. This was supposed to last only for a week, but since no visible results manifested themselves, I have been forced to continue to eat as much as I can.

I got myself a new blender and have been enjoying delicious cream smoothies since. I had already forgotten how tasty they were. I even ate some bread and french fries the other day - something I haven't done in ages. The bread tasted pretty good, but I can say with certainty that I can live without the french fries. Also, I didn't feel well at all afterwards, so I think I'll steer clear of both in the future.

Having said that, I'm thinking of adding some long-lost carbohydrates to my diet for the time being. The thing that I miss most about the bottom of the food pyramid is cereal. I'll trade that sandwich for a nice big bowl of cereal and cold milk any day, yes siree. I know it contains sugar and all that, but that's what me and the rest of the wanna-be chubbies are here for!

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP