Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fat Camp - Day 16


Hamburgers - my key to the long-lost kingdom of lard. (Photo by pointnshoot)

Looks like cream's back on the menu, boys! In addition to relighting my long-lost love for heavy cream, I have done the unthinkable and eaten hamburgers and drunk coke, both of which should give me a boost on my way to chubby city.

To once again practise the art of making cream smoothies, I whipped out the old (well, actually brand new) blender that I had gotten from the store in exchange for the previous one that broke after six months. As it happens, the new one broke after using it twice. So here's a free tip for you smoothie criminals: if you're thinking of buying an OBH Nordica blender, think twi... again.

I'm thinking of taking it back and asking if they could give me some chocolate bars in return.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP